Shaping the external, natural and economic environment, with a particular focus on environmental protection as well as health and safety regulations through the provision of vibroacoustic, vulcanisation and construction services.
Taking care to maintain and improve the Integrated Management System, we set objectives to be achieved:
- focus on identifying and meeting customer and stakeholder needs and expectations,
- continuous improvement of the quality of services provided in terms of applied solutions, comprehensiveness, timeliness and reliability of their implementation,
- employing competent staff, systematically improving their qualifications and spreading knowledge of quality, environmental and health and safety management among the workforce,
- use of modern environmentally friendly technologies and optimisation of raw materials consumption, energy and water,
- conducting supervised and environmentally safe waste and wastewater management,
- compliance with applicable legislation, in particular with regard to quality, environmental protection and occupational health and safety,
- reduction of solid, liquid and gaseous waste generated during production and service processes,
- acting on the principle that all employees are responsible for quality, environment as well as health and safety in their work environment,
- taking action to prevent accidental incidents and occupational diseases,
- systematically identify risks, analyse them and take necessary preventive action,
- raising the level of awareness and qualification of workers so that they are aware of their OSH obligations by: HSE training, providing information on hazards and the associated occupational risks, consulting on HSE matters.
Energopiast sp. z o.o., siedziba: ul. Polna 12, 55-011 Siechnice, Krajowy Rejestr Sądowy dla Wrocławia Fabrycznej VI Wydział Gospodarczy 0000055135, NIP 897-001-20-83, kapitał zakładowy: 410 000 zł.